Thursday, March 26, 2009

Found

I found my Wedding ring! It had been "missing" for four days and I was really starting to believe it wouldn't be found. I have a lot of "help" around here and I just knew someone had helped me by putting it in a very special place. Turns out it was me! I found it in the pocket of my jeans (the ones I wore to the rodeo this past Sunday-more on that in a later post). I thought I had already looked there, but obviously not well enough. You see, I only keep my ring on one of two ring stands if it is not on my finger, so I just knew it would turn up-but four days is a really long time when you are turning the place upside down to find your most prized possession. I asked for prayers today at our morning meeting that God would help me find my ring-Praise God! Now it will only stay on my finger-no more ring stands for me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TracyB said...

YEAH!! Prayers really work ;~)

Jenny said...

Thank goodness, what a relief!

Unknown said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails