I realized I didn't put these pictures on the blog! When we went to the Houston Rodeo a few weeks ago the kids both got to ride the pony-unassisted-and they loved it. They went around and around and smiled the whole time. Everyone loved the rodeo this year and Logan keeps asking me (over and over as only a three year old can) what my favorite part was so that he can tell me his favorite part was watching the cowboys rope to cows. Maya's favorite part was riding the pony (what else?). I guess I better find some horseback riding lessons for this girl before she moves to a ranch.
We've been getting ready for Easter parties and making our teachers' gifts-I'll post a picture later, they are really cute, but I don't have my camera right now. You can go to this link to see them. http://creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com/2008/03/easter-bunny-smores.html Mine look a little different because I glued a flower to the top and tied a ribbon around instead of using fabric.


4 comments:
I have a friend whose mom gives horse riding lessons. She lives in Conroe. Let me know if you're interested and I can get her contact info.
Very cute cowgirl and cowboy pictures.
Loving the pink cowgirl hat!
I love these pictures of the pony ride - so fun!!
Post a Comment