Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Things in the Summer

We went to the Dog Show in Houston. Logan loved watching the "relay" and Maya loved the "agility". Grandma liked the "show" part when they walk the dogs around the arena. We all had a really fun time (believe it or not). Maya wants to be a dog trainer (this month, seems like it is always changing) and has dogs and puppies on her mind. I wasn't sure how everyone would do at an event like this, but it was great!
On Maya's birthday she wanted to go bowling, so off we went. I scored mt highest ever (with bumpers of course, I am a terrible bowler) and Grandma got in on the action too. Maya had a great time and so did Logan-they thought it was great fun!
What do you do when the heat index is 108 degrees? Play with water balloons (for about 10 minutes), then go inside and make a dark, cold cave to hide in (for the rest of the afternoon). We are looking forward to the "winter" here in Texas-that means less than 90 degrees.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails