Maya was SO happy to go to school on this First Day of School morning! She found out that she and her best friend would be in the same class, and that their seats were right next to each other (we'll see how long that lasts :-) ha, ha!). Daddy took her for this very special day since he was able to (he has to miss a lot because of work) and she was so excited. I couldn't wait to hear all about it when I picked her up! I hope everyone has a great First Day of School!
2 comments:
HAPPY FIRST DAY!
Hi Murillos! I am always trying to catch up on your blog and I lost the bookmark and then I would try to remember to look it up on Facebook and would forget... blah blah blah, finally I found you again! So good to see the kids. They are getting so big and look adorable as always. I am so glad I found you again and can keep up!
Post a Comment