Monday, May 18, 2009

What have we been up to?

From Maya and Logan
Card from my Dad

Well, just life really. For Mother's Day I got a new phone that I am still trying to figure out. I am sure it does a whole lot more than I know how to do, but at least I know how to answer it when it rings-that's progress. I am spoiled on holidays. I got breakfast in bed (including a Starbucks mocha), new clothes and jewelry, and we went out for dinner. Maya made me an adorable potted pen-the pen looks like a flower and the pot is decorated with her fingerprints. Logan gave me a tile with his cute little picture on it with a stand. Plus I got tons of love and cards. My dad sent me a super funny card (above)-it made me laugh out loud! On the inside it says,"and that was all just since yesterday!" How true!

Then I had to have a follow up Dr. appointment, which took FOREVER. Seriously. My appointment was at 10:30 AM and I finally saw the Dr. at get this-1:15PM!!! I know I should have just left, but I had already dropped Logan in for school (not his regular day since I work on all of his regular days-that will be changing next year though) and I needed to get it done. Now I am waiting for the results and not worrying about anything. This is the night we decided to have friends over for dinner. One of Jeff's friends went to Maine for a visit and brought back about a dozen lobsters-which we cooked on the patio and ate-delicious!

For preschool-oh goodness-we were closed for 3 days because of a suspected case of Swine Flu. We were originally going to be closed for 2 weeks, but the CDC changed everything and we opened again. My class only really missed one day. The end of the year has a ton of extra activities, so we have been busy.

Took Jasmin to the vet today-she's in good health. She has a little bump on her side, but it doesn't seem to bother her, so we'll see. She got a couple shots, which she didn't even notice. She's gained a little weight, as have I, so I need to walk her around the neighborhood a little more.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TracyB said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!

Jennifer said...

I love the gifts they gave you! So creative!

I feel like I haven't talked to you in a long time! Let me know what's going on with your doctor appointment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails