Sunday, May 31, 2009

"What a great job, Cowgirl!"

This is what Ms. Shelley told Maya yesterday after her riding lesson.

Maya and Strawberry. On Friday Maya asked me if she would ever get to ride Strawberry. I told her if she wanted to ride Strawberry she was going to have to ask Ms. Shelley about it. Well, when we got to riding lessons yesterday and checked the board to see which horse Maya would have she had Strawberry. Maya was so happy! When I asked her why she wanted that horse she told me it was because Strawberry was fast. I think she's going to want to race horses someday. First though she has to get them to trot.
Maya, Ms. Shelley, and Amanda (it was her first lesson).
Maya, Tori (Ms. Shelley's daughter and an excellent rider who is SO sweet and helpful), Phoebe another beginning rider who is about a year older than Maya.
My Beautiful and Happy Cowgirl.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

thesapp4 said...

I think it is awesome the Maya is taking horse riding lessons! I am sure she loves it.

TracyB said...

Bailey would be so jealous. She is "on" horses lately. Maya looks like she is enjoying her leasons ;~)

Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun! I am jealous, I want to go too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails