I remember a little girl in my elementary school who always came to school with the most beautiful curls, despite the fact that she had straight hair. As a little girl I could not figure it out, until I spent the night at her house and saw how the magic happened. Her mom, a true Southern Lady- in all that may imply, used to tie little baby socks in her hair then have her sleep with them. Well, this obviously made an impression on me as I remembered it all these many, many years later. I tried it in Maya's hair and it turned out beautifully. I just took small dry sections of her hair and wrapped them around the baby socks, tied and left them in all night. This picture is from the end of the day-so you can see they lasted. So if you ever want curly hair and you were not born with it-give this a try.
1 comment:
CUTE!! I need to try this with Bailey.
Post a Comment