Monday, April 6, 2009

Pool Party





We went to Priscilla's birthday party this weekend-and it was a pool party! Priscilla and Maya became very good friends in preschool last year and have gotten together a couple of times since. They are at different schools now, and probably always will be, but they are still friends. It doesn't hurt the Priscilla's mom and I teach at the same place either! As you can see the kids were REALLY excited to go swimming in the beautiful back yard pool. The weather was PERFECT, 80 degrees with a few clouds so nobody got sunburned, not even me! They are wearing their floaties more for my own comfort level that theirs. There were a lot of kids and I was a little concerned since we haven't been swimming much lately. The party was really fun! P.S. Thank you Tracy for the pictures since I didn't have my camera.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oohhhh, I want to go too! It is 40 degrees here today. Looks like fun.

TracyB said...

You're welcome! We had a great time too ;~)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails