Good friends are like angels, you don't have to see them to know they are there.
This was at the end of an e-mail my Grandma sent to me. It is so true. Just thought I'd share. We are all getting into the groove of school and routines. My back is feeling MUCH better. The Dr. recommended a book titled Treat Your Own Back by Robin McKenzie (www.mckenziemdt.org) and it explains what to do to avoid back problems in the future and offers exercises to repair past damage. If you know anyone who suffers with back pain pass it on to them-simple and it works. I got the book Friday evening, read it on Saturday and started the work and I already feel better. Maya said it best this morning, "Momma, you're straight up!!!!" I am also reading Eight Weeks to Optimum Health by Dr. Andrew Weil (www.drweil.com) so I'll be making some changes over the next two months for sure.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
5 weeks ago

5 comments:
so glad you are feeling better!
glad you are on the mend
I'll have to recommend that first book to my mother in-law. She's been having back problems for over 2 years now.
Happy to hear that your back is doing better!
I love this quote and am glad to hear you are feeling better ;~)
Post a Comment