Friday, August 15, 2008

Aww, How Cute!



















Logan has SUPER-STYLISH Bed Head after taking a record 3.5 hour nap on the couch a few days ago. He was up until 10:30 that night, but behaved well and loved having Mommy and Daddy all to himself since Maya went to bed at a "normal" time.

Maya is showing off some of her favorite birthday things, a Hannah Montana t-shirt that Logan gave her (against my better judgement, but we are keeping this stuff to a minimum). I just think it makes them grow up too fast. They grow up way too fast all on their own-we PARENTS do not need to encourage it in any way! And her new "American Girl" Katelynn (the Target version, of course) that Grandma gave her. If you notice Maya and Katelynn are dressed very similarly (even down to the purple headband-I love it when you can do this with stuff they already have! Who has the bling-bling to buy the "match your doll outfits" from the AG Catalog anyway? On a side note, what is that teaching our young ladies? I love to use what you have and make it great, don't you?) OK, I'm off my soap box for now anyway.

ATTN: CRAFTERS I have to recommend a book I found at Michael's before I hurt myself and actually got to read cover to cover while I've been ordered to lay around. You may have already seen it, but it is new to me and I will be using it to make Christmas gifts this year ;-)
step-by-step projects photo decor by donna downey from the YES! IT"S A SCRAPBOOK! SERIES



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TracyB said...

Love Logan's hair! Maya and her new found friend are too cute! I also agree with you on Hannah Montana.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails