Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tee Ball is Over

Maya's team was undefeated (they all were :-))! Her coach provided trophies for all of the players and Maya was SO excited, after all it is her first. We all went to Chick-Fil-A after the last game where the team had balloons set up on some of the tables. We were there for quite a long time visiting with the other parents and "networking". We kept an eye on the munchkins playing in the play area and they were all having a great time up in the top...until Maya came out to inform us that Logan was "nakey". Oh My Goodness! He was totally nakey up in the top of the play structure. After I finally got him to come down with all of his ummm..belongings we re - clothed him and left informing him that it was a big no-no to be nakey in the play area (or anywhere else in public for that matter). We all had a good laugh and I now have a wonderful first date story when he gets older (that should embarrass him, don't you think?)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Allison said...

I think that we better not EVER let Abby and Logan be alone in a room together. It's like they are the same person, and two of them could cause some serious damage together! :-) Not only did I laugh out loud at this one, but I also can empathize--that very thing happened at a friend's barbeque about 3 weeks ago. Cute pic of Maya too. You can tell how proud she is of her trophy!

Sarah said...

I love it! Nakey hasn't happened to us yet, but pulling down pants to pee on a tree has. BOYS!

Jennifer said...

How funny! Hannah hasn't gotten to that stage. I wonder why kids like to be naked so much?!?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Maya!

Jenny said...

I am totally laughing out loud. That little silly boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails