Thursday, July 23, 2009

San Diego (the last post)

Casandra and I hanging out by the pool. The water was "refreshing" (cold) and since it was San Diego and NOT Houston the weather wasn't that hot, so I spent most of the time reading under the palm trees (in the shade because I burn easily) drinking fun drinks with umbrellas and watching the kids play in the pool.
Maya and Logan napping on the lawn chairs after the day playing and swimming in the pool.
Maya has just awakened and, despite her not so smiley face, is well rested and for her that equals a happy girl.
Here are some more pictures of the trip. Included are our trip to Sea World (super fun and actually hot that day). Visiting with Eileen (blue and white striped top) and Robert (baseball hat), and their kids Ciara (black tank top), Adam (red shirt), Spencer (blue stripes), and Austin (red stripes) ("the cousins"). More pictures from the garden-including Papa George on the bottom right :0). Also here is Casandra playing the guitar and Maya trying it too-sisters with a very similar interest.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails