Maya singing "I am Thankful for The Lord".
Maya and Logan at The Feast at preschool.
Maya's placemat (her footprint is the turkey head and body).
Logan's placemat (I love the handprints!).
The kids had the Thanksgiving Feast at preschool yesterday. All of the children and their invited guests come together at preschool to see the children perform and to have a full traditional Thanksgiving Feast. This year we served 600+ people! All of the food is donated and prepared by the parents and served by the teachers. What a wonderful tradition! I love that the kids learn all about how blessed we are by God and are able to give thanks and prayer for all we have received. I also love that especially Maya's class learns what it was like for the early settlers. (I think this is often glazed over and the children don't really understand-thanks High Flyer teachers!) We will be making a Tree of Thanks this week so I'll post pictures later.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment