We went to the Pumpkin Patch.
Everybody had a fun time.
There were lots of animals.
Including a kangaroo!
This pumpkin patch is in Spring and the location has exotic animals like tigers and bear cats (which were closed during the pumpkin patch times-imagine that). But we did get to see kangaroos, piglets, llamas, goats, and of course a pony! I'd love to take the kids back to tour the exotic animals sometime. They are both really interested in lions and tigers and leopards right now so I think it would be cool! As you can see it was warm enough for shorts, but especially since the kids' Halloween shirts are long sleeved. And of course they wore their crocs-they are easily hosed down should any little missteps occur. Maya wanted a tall pumpkin (hers is 12.5 lbs) and Logan kept picking these little tiny ones, so we finally told him to go find a really big one-boy did he! 25 pounds later-he had his pumpkin. (When Grandpa gets here to carve the pumpkins we'll put up some pictures.)
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
5 weeks ago


6 comments:
Looks like such a fun time!
Cute!! I love the family pic!
I like your Halloween shirts.
That is a great family picture.
I am going to be jealous when your wearing shorts in your Christmas pictures as well :) It looks like it was a fun family day.
Nothing says "fall" like a trip to the pumpkin patch, even if you are wearing shorts! Hee hee! The kids are getting so big!!! You and Jeff look so awesome, Texas is agreein' with you!
Post a Comment