Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not feeling well

Now it is Logan's turn. Maya was sick this weekend-I picked her up early from school Friday. She was better by Sunday though. She went for her annual Dr. check up on Monday and was feeling fine (of course). She's growing really well and everything looks great. I got both kids the nasal version of the flu shot-the first time we've done flu "shots". And last night Logan woke up with a stuffy/runny nose. Today he seemed better so off to school we all went. This evening he has gone downhill. He didn't even fight me on going to bed...at 7:15!!! (This is HIGHLY unusual.) Plans for tomorrow have been cancelled and we will be taking Maya to school and returning home to get all better. I'm the only one who hasn't gotten a flu shot-let's see how this goes shall we? Will I get one next year or rely on my own strong immune system to fight off all the germies my little munchkins (students and my own) bring me?

3 comments:

TracyB said...

Sorry to hear the kids aren't feeling well. I'm on the fence about the flu shots.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I got the flu shot once and then I got really sick afterwards. It might have been coincidence, but I don't think I'll get the shot again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails