Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time to move on (lots of changes)

Anyone who knows us a little knows there have been many changes over the past few months.  Everything is fine and everyone is healthy and happy.  I will be making the GIANT leap from pre-K (4 year olds) to High School in the fall.  Which I have been told is not really that different, HS students are just bigger-yeah, sure!  Maya is the only one who will have consistency-she deserves it-and will be staying at her elementary school.  Logan is moving to Kindergarten at "Maya's school" and is sad to leave his preschool.
Logan:  "Mommy, you didn't know I had tears on my cheeks in the night." 
Me:  "Why, honey?" 
Logan:  "Because I don't want to leave my school, Weekday Learning Center Middle School." 
Me:  "Oh, I am sorry.  But you know, Kindergarten is going to be fun.  You are moving on to Maya's school." 
Logan: "Yea, I guess it is time to move on." 

Yes, it is time to move on, for all of us. In more ways than one.

We have all enjoyed WLC and will still attend church there, but will not be there for pre-school anymore.  We have all loved it and are sad to leave, but look forward to what God has planned for us.  See you Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love a man in a fedora and a girl in patent leather shoes! They are adorable and look up to the exciting changes ahead.
Mary M

Kristin said...

How is everything?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails