Well, I haven't been feeling great for a while, so I decided (after a lot of reading) to go to a special doctor to try to get some help, you know the kind NOT covered by insurance. I got some really good advice (the doctor explaind everything so well and was with me for about 45 min to an hour, he really took his time getting my information and making suggestions-LISTENING to ME!) and some medication for thyroid along with some supplements, creams, and a whole new way of eating. I apparently have yeast overgrowth in my body from all kinds of different things and that, combined with thyroid issues, has been causing me to feel a lot older than I am. I will blog about my experience and if you need more info for yourself let me know. Right now I am reading all of the information I got yesterday and I started my thyroid medicine today. I can't wait to start remembering why I went upstairs, the first time I go!!! My memory has been shot for a while and it is REALLY frustrating.
4 comments:
I hope you are feeling better soon! We are way too young to not feel well.
Glad you appt went well. Hope you're feeling better soon. One day I'll be as old as I am!
Hope you find all the answers you need and start feeling better super soon. So glad you found a doctor you can trust. I'll be thinking about you :)
That's great that you're on your way to feeling better.
Post a Comment