Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's Up?

Just a note to say that, yes, we are still here. The end of the quarter is a busy time for both teachers and parents, and I have to be both. I am also planning way ahead for what my class will make their parents for Christmas. Trying to navigate a new school for all of us is challenging and I hope trying to be ahead of the game will help.

The school is wonderful, in fact there is no other place I would want my kids to be. My class is great, they are seven and eight years old and learning a lot, very quickly.

Maya is having a blast! She is reading and writing so much. Her favorite play center is puzzles and her favorite work center is publishing place. Maya has one more golf class, she is doing really well. She wants to play soccer and take dance and learn guitar. She is also still riding horses-her true love-every weekend, she's getting really good.

Logan is adjusting well and is such a sweet boy, he gives me kisses EVERY SINGLE TIME I see him in the halls. He loves all of the songs he is learning, he is really musical. He also loves learning Spanish and already can roll his "r". His favorite center is blocks. He is still feisty, but he is controlling himself so much better (hope I didn't ruin it!!). He is taking a gym class called Kids In Action after school and he LOVES it.

Jeff has been working a lot since their new location has opened in La Porte. He has taken a little time to have some fun too. He went to see his beloved Raiders play the Texans. He is also playing golf some weekends.

I hope to have some pictures up soon, but my computer is saying there is no connection-whatever!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I bet you are busy! sounds like you are making the adjustment really well.Glad every one is doing good-including the ever important mommy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails