Monday, February 9, 2009

Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Mexico-OH MY!

Miami
On the ship
Margaritaville, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
AAAAHHHHH!


What in the world have we been up to? I mean seriously I haven't updated this thing in almost a month! I cannot believe it! Well, this will be sorta short because I really have to think back a long time to include everything, and I'm sure I'll leave stuff out. And it is late and I am getting sleepy, so in a nutshell: 1.) We went on a cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico. We were able to go because Nana and Papa George (aka: Happy Guy George) came from San Diego to stay with the kiddos. (There was NO WAY we were taking them.) We were so lucky to be able to have them stay the week after the cruise too!! 2.) Logan is getting potty-trained!!!! 3.) I had to go to a conference for work in The Woodlands-it was great, I learned a lot and can't wait to get back to implement a few of the ideas I got there. 4.) Lifetime Fitness opened (finally) and I got to do yoga today-and it was a really good class. More on everything later.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TracyB said...

I am jealous of your cruise or maybe just the week without kids ;~)

Jenny said...

Glad you're back. Wow, if you're going to take a blogging break, you did it in style! You and hubby look so happy. Your trip sounds awesome!

Kristin said...

I'm so jealous! The vacation looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

We went on a cruise in October and went to the same places. We were on the Freedom of the Seas. Wasn't it wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails